Monday, March 5, 2012

Vanity Stool Makeover

After I finished my vanity project (which you can check out here if you missed it!) I couldn't leave my ugly old stool untouched so I did a quick spray paint job and reupholstered the top.  
 
This project was so simple and it really made a big difference! 


I didn't even bother taking off the old fabric - I just stapled my new fabric right on top!

 
I love when a little effort can make a big difference! 








And with some left over fabric I even jazzed up my garbage can!






Check back to see the rest of my makeup corner redo!

Please subscribe and comment below - I love to hear what you guys think!

-Alison


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Love the "new stool". You have a wonderful blog here...the hungry hungry caterpillar cake...amazing! I'm your newest follower so I don't miss any of your amazing ideas. I'd love for you to come visit my blog sometime. Have a wonderful week!

    Marilyn
    4you-withlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to respond to your e-mail but you came up as a no reply blogger. I'm making my project for round one today...wish me luck!

    Have an amazing day!

    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. I've been painting for yearsssss, and cannot imagine painting that design on the top of the vanity.

    I've just become your newest follower and WILL be back. Please come visit me at PICKINandPAINTIN.blogspot.com and maybe you'll follow back??

    THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! We're heading over to your blog now!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...