Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Peeps S'mores

Beautify It Monday is still open - don't forget to link up if you haven't yet!




For this fun and tasty Easter dessert all you need are some peeps, graham crackers and a few chocolate bars

Place your peeps on a microwave safe plate, leaving plenty of room between them because they will grow when you cook them, and microwave for 20 seconds.

Get your graham crackers and chocolate ready..


When your peeps come out of the microwave they will be very gooey and hot! So use a spoon to transfer them on top of your chocolate.


Top with another graham cracker and your ready to enjoy!




Comment below and let us know if you try this out! I promise you won't be disappointed!

We're linking at these great blog parties!
  Pin It

15 comments:

  1. I love peeps! The colors are so vibrant and make it so fun for the kiddos. I'd love for you to share this at Whimsy Wednesdays at www.thenymelrosefamily.blogspot.com/2012/03/whimsy-wednesdays-.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for sharing at Whimsy Wednesdays! I adore the colors the peeps create.

      Delete
  2. I don't love peeps but I do love how fun this recipe is and I know my girlies will as well. What fun colors? Who doesn't love the purple/pink combo! New follower! Come see me :)
    www.barefootbysea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been a peep hater, but I love s'mores. These look worth trying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun springtime snack! (and they look delicious!)

    -Alison

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love these at our house too! Only we "roast" them over a candle. Yum! Thanks for sharing. I found you through Fireflies and Jellybeans.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What awesome and fun treats, we will have fun with these treats! Hope you have a great week end and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look so great! So creative, love finding more ways to fancy up the little things in life:) PS. we're stopping over from the little becky homecky blog linky party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is awesome! I love that it makes the smores so colorful! I host a weekly linky party beginning Sundays at 4:30- I hope you'll stop by and join in the fun.
    -Melissa
    www.serendipityandspice.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun idea! Those look "peeping" good! Stopping by to say hi to a new to me blog that looks like it's going places!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mmm...I love s'mores...yours are so pretty with the peeps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These look so bright and yummy! What a fun little treat! Thanks for sharing!

    Take care,

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  12. totally doing this! great and fun idea :) I'm a new linky follower :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello and Happy Easter! Stopping by to let you know I featured you today!
    Kim@madeinaday
    http://madeinaday.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. S'mores Bunny style. :D Thanks for sharing this week on BeColorful
    pam

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...