Friday, March 23, 2012

Honey Ginger Salmon


This salmon recipe is sure to be a go-to for your Springtime dinners!

  • Whisk olive oil, rice wine vinegar, honey, soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar, garlic, salt and peper together in a baking dish
  • Add the Salmon and toss to coat the entire fish - Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
  • Line a baking dish with foil (for easier clean up) and top with a wire rack
  • Place the fish on the rack and broil on high for 10-12 minutes until the salmon is cooked through

 This really is delicious! We'd love to hear how it comes out if you try this at home so comment below!

Remember to come back on Monday for the first ever Beautify It Monday link party!

We're sharing this recipe at these great parties!

 Pin It

8 comments:

  1. This looks delish. My family loves salmon so this is definitely going to be on my "must make" list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I live in Alaska & we catch a lot of salmon. I'm always looking for new ways to cook it. Thanks for sharing.
    I wanted to let you know that I'm passing along the Versatile blogger award to you! For more infor about the award check out my post here http://ow.ly/9Qojz
    Have a great Day!
    Dawn @ DJ's Sugar Shack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for passing along the award! We're so honored!

      Delete
  3. Wow...my hubs will love this! Thanks so much for linking up at Fantabulous Friday @ Little Becky Homecky this week! :)

    Katie @ Little Becky Homecky

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are big slamon fans. Just has salmon tonight. This looks so tasty. Thanks for sharing. Visiting from diy home sweet home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great recipe, I just love the combination of flavor. Hope you have a great week end and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Salmon and this will be an interesting twist. I pinned it to my pinterest board and I would bet a number of other readers will too. I did give you credit. Thanks for sharing on this week's BeColorful
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just to let you know I featured you on homework today!
    Pop by for a featured button.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...