Friday, March 30, 2012

Nest Candle Holders

Beautify It Monday features will be posted tomorrow - If you haven't linked up yet there's still time!



With just a handful of supplies from your local craft store you can make these cute candle holders for under $15!





I found these adorable wire nests at Micheal's for $2 a piece.









This small piece of slate cost under $5

I used a hot glue gun to attached the nests to the slate and filled them with some string and these adorable egg candles which I also picked up at Micheal's for $3.


Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll comment below and follow us with Google or Linkys!

We're linking this at these wonderful blog parties!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for stopping by at my blog and inviting me to join your linkup! ^_^
    I don't have any sisters, just two brothers, you must be tight knit!

    Visit me:
    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...