Thursday, April 19, 2012

Springtime Cocktails

I don't know about where you live, but over here the weather has be 
uncharacteristically beautiful for April.  
I'm talking 90 degrees - spent the day on the boat - got a sunburn beautiful!

And my favorite part of these hot Spring days is the warm and breezing Spring evenings.

So tonight while I was relaxing outside as Matt was grilling up some steaks I found myself longing for a lip-smacking Spring cocktail to top off the beautiful weather.

Here are a few cocktails that would have fit in perfectly..


Pomegranate and Lime White Wine Spritzer

Lillet Rose Spring Cocktail

Rocklands Icy Peach Tea

Sangria Bianca

 
Tower 23 Strawberry Lemonade Sparkler

How amazing do those look? I really need to get the ingredients so I can whip one of these beauties up next time!

I hope that you're enjoying some nice Spring weather too! 

Please comment below and follow us -

See you soon =)
We're linking here!
Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Hi,Nice post on cocktails. we have to take care about our skin in these summer.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in the Bahamas so it's always like spring/summer... that strawberry lemonade sparkler looks so refreshing. It makes me want to jump on a boat and just layout & relax! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They all look so delicious!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful drinks, I might just have to have one of each! Hope you are having a great week end and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cocktail is really a great accompaniment when it is summer.


    Frozen cocktail machine hire Perth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...