Saturday, April 7, 2012

Beautify It Monday Features

Thank you to everyone who linked for Beautify It Monday this week!
There were 124 posts!
We are so happy that our new link party is already proving to be a success -
and it's all because of you guys!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Here are a couple of our favorites..

These mosaic eggs from Sweet Anne are amazing!

We love this simple and elegant wire ring from A Rosie Sweet Home

Back For Seconds whipped up this amazing Banana Fudge Brownie Pie!


This burlap wreath from Condensed Love Home is so beautiful! We love the flower embellishments too!

Thank you all for linking up! We can't wait to see you back again on Monday!


4 comments:

  1. Thank for featuring my ring. I'm so flattered. All the other ideas are great too. I rely like the mosaic eggs.
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! Thanks for hosting for us!
    Blessings, Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, ladies!!!
    THANK YOU SO MUCH for featuring me!!!!
    I am SO EXCITED!!!
    Today I did not go to my blog in the morning, y husband was not feeling well (a cold) and now finally we are all better I came to check things out and started SWEATING, HAHAHAHAAHA!!!!
    I appreciate your kindness with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you SO MUCH for the feature. I hope you had a FABULOUS weekend!! =D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...