This is the post that we did for last week's Blog Swap hosted by
In case you missed this post over at My Favorite Finds you can check it out now!
Peanut Butter Almond Cookies!
If your a peanut butter lover (like us) then these just might
be your new favorite cookie!
These cookies are so moist and bursting with chunky peanut butter....
(Is your mouth watering yet?)
Here's what you need..
1. Cream together peanut butter, butter and sugars in an electric mixer
2. Add the eggs one at a time
3. In a separate bowl sift together the remaining dry ingredients
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the butter and sugar mixture
5. Refrigerate between 30 minutes and an hour
6. Roll dough into 1 inch balls
7. Flatten with a fork and top with almonds
8. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes
Grab a glass of milk and Enjoy!
We hope you guys enjoyed this recipe -
We are so happy to share it with you!
Thank you for stopping by!
We're linking at these parties!